suggestion: can we have Dungeon rush?

This could be a lot of fun, as I haven’t cleared more than half of the dungeons yet.

Dungeons are only time efficient for achievement points hunters. They have very little replay value once you have completed them.

So it would take some work to make the bonus boxes to be rewarding as it takes about 1 hour to clear 3 sections of dungeons and storymode. But I would definitely participate.

> @"OutOfOrder.3719" said:

> as it takes about 1 hour to clear 3 sections of dungeons and storymode.

A moderately experienced team can clear dungeons a lot quicker than that. Besides, dungeons already give reasonable rewards today. For 8 individual dungeon paths (which can probably be finished in an hour and a half casually these days thanks to the elite spec power creep) you get at least 7g 80s (35s minimum per path, plus 5g from the repeatable Dungeon Frequenter achievement) as well as 950 dungeon tokens (100 per path plus 150 from the repeatable achievement), plus a lot of loot that, depending on the dungeons you choose, can be fairly valuable in itself.

edit: sorry, totally lost sight of the op ;) . I'd love a dungeon rush event, since I love playing this game's dungeons to this day, but I'm not sure the rewards would be more of a token bonus due to the fact that dungeons already give out a decent amount of rewards (see above)

Honestly I can see Anet using this "Rush" format for almost every content type in the game. It is a relativly simple addition to exsisting content that helps revigorate content while also providing "Limited" or increased rewards to insentivise people to play the game and in a way provide "content".

A list of some of the areas that could have a "Rush event"

* Dungeons

* Jumping Puzzels

* Fractals

* Raids (This is done in a sense with the rotation of increased rewards on some raids)

* Metas (Already done)

* World Bosses (Already done)

* WvW (Could work the issue with this is the method of reward delivery needs to be minded as to not screw with gameplay)

* Current events (make use of current events. an extra loot chest could be given for the various types of current event.)

All of these could work. Each of the types could be ran across days or weeks. With the content you could apply the event to all of it or change the subset of content which you can earn the rewards from. Like with the Meta rush not all meta's were included. Maybe the next time they run a meta Rush it will use several of the other meta events.

Yes please can we make dungeons great again, you killed them with fractals. How about making them worth running again, some new ascended skins that can drop from bosses would be a start. Maybe a glider and mount skin that also drops, i mean people need incentive to run them. I cant get a group for anything to run them, everyone says ..not worth it. So make it worth it, it was fractals that replaced dungeons so you kinda cut off your nose to spite your face. All this content going to waste and i will never get to see it.

> @"Grim West.3194" said:

> As was stated you can get the items from PvP or WvW.

>

> But it would be fun to have a reason to do dungeons again.

That's a problem. Which dungeon track is available rotates. So if you want to work on a particular track you have to wait until it rotates in. In order to unlock a dungeon track permanently (which will let you do the track whenever you want), you need to complete story mode for a dungeon you want the reward track for. Edit: The dungeon reward tracks are unlocked permanently for your account once you complete story mode on any character for a particular dungeon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/WvW_Reward_Track#Dungeon_tracks

>Dungeon tracks are available on a two-week rotating cycle. Players can complete the story mode of the associated dungeon—or in the case of Arah, completion of Victory or Death or explorable mode—to unlock its reward track permanently.