Gen 3 spec reveals

Fenom.9457

> @Flurdy.2831 said:

> The Asura on the bottom left is a guardian, you can find its full art at the bottom of the page [here](https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/guardian/ "here")

>

> No idea where the blindfolded Sylvari is from but I think he might just be a revenant holding a sword at an angle.

Oh, I see the Asura. It felt a little odd since Engi spec art is a Charr. But that Sylvari is def the Revenant, and IMO it's a bit short for a sword. But animations using swords like that would be really cool!

Only image I dont recall seeing before is the revenant looking sylvari. The asura in cultural armor, charr scrapper and chronomancer are several years old. But concept art can be taken with a grain of salt. The sylvari could be an early concept spellbreaker that just happens to be wearing mistward armor for all we know. I do agree with it being a dagger based on how its held.

From what I've read, they were originally going to give Revenant offhand dagger instead of offhand sword. That changed sometime during development to have them dual-wielding swords instead and dagger was removed. So that particular piece of art is probably just early concept art of a Revenant from before the change.