[NA][PST][WvW] Shrouded Warband in need of more looking for WvW fun

Atros.9607

Shrouded Warband [shW] is recruiting players novice and veteran in WvW on Fort Aspenwood or her links.

**Our Creed**

ShW was born out a desire to play the game with small group focus in mind. We like getting into fights where we are the smaller squad and coming out with big dick energy for as many bags as possible. We will support tags and other groups as necessary, but tend to leave ojs to the thicc groups. We play for the fun of the game as its evolved over time and are prepared for any changes coming our way. Every day is meant to be played like a group of friends are shooting the shit with an emphasis on finding what we like to play.

**Our Rules**

— Respect each other: We are adults and will share adult humor all the time we raid WvW, so come prepared.

— Be willing to learn: We all know this game changes on the monthly, so learning is an inherent part of WvW.

— Join voice comms: I hate my voice too, but we gotta do it for the sake of not dying to premature pushing.

— Respect real life first: It happens and if something does, tell us or respect that some may not be available to play.

**Our Raids**

Mondays at 8pm PST

Saturdays at 7pm PST

We need all classes with a preference to people willing to multi class as situations change rapidly.

**Our Videos**

Message me here, in game: Atros.9607, or on our discord: https://discord.gg/ZEEJxTn