Request: Better Descriptions of Cash Shop Items

I've recently had two issues with the cash shop - one being the Chaos Gloves and the other is the Bloodstone Glider.

Chaos gloves can NOT be seen if you're wearing an outfit. I feel this should be added to the description for people to be aware of before purchasing.

The Bloodstone Glider, unlike other gliders, can NOT be dyed. I wanted to get this and dye it blue, which would've been awesome IMO. However, I purchased it and found it can't be dyed. This should also be made aware to players before purchasing.

So overall, I'd like to see more in-depth descriptions and cautionary warnings on items such as these so that real life money isn't wasted on such items.

Please feel free to chime in on this if you agree so that the devs can take it seriously.

Thanks,

-Frostbyte

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I'm pretty sure Gliders that can not by dyed say so, or it's that Gliders that _can_ be dyed say so. If not in the Gem Store, then definitely in the Hero Panel.

> And, can you wear gloves with _any_ Outfit? I thought Outfits were, well, one-pieces that covered your armor pieces.

As a newer player to this game, I'm not aware of all the information you are. I'm simply asking for clarification in the descriptions for new players such as myself who aren't aware of such things.

Btw, no. Not one glider I checked in cash shop just now says whether or not it can be dyed.

When you hover over an outfit in the gemstore, it says in the tooltip: "Outfits are full sets of clothing that hide other armor. This will not change individual armor pieces, and you will still receive your current armor stats." - so even in the gemstore, it does warn you that outfits will "hide other armor", and if you have an outfit on, i'm not sure how you couldn't encounter that warning.

In general, anything with dye slots (armor sets, gliders, mounts, outfits) does not let you know what dye slots it has & what those dye. I do think it would be nice to be able to preview the dye slots for gemstore skins.

> @"Lexi.1398" said:

> When you hover over an outfit in the gemstore, it says in the tooltip: "Outfits are full sets of clothing that hide other armor. This will not change individual armor pieces, and you will still receive your current armor stats." - so even in the gemstore, it does warn you that outfits will "hide other armor", and if you have an outfit on, i'm not sure how you couldn't encounter that warning.

>

> In general, anything with dye slots (armor sets, gliders, mounts, outfits) does not let you know what dye slots it has & what those dye. I do think it would be nice to be able to preview the dye slots for gemstore skins.

Even with that there, I was under the impression that the gloves would've shown along with a costume since it 'is' a skin. Whether its put on armor or not. My mistake, but it'd save a lot of tickets and trouble in the future if it were stated more clearly, imo.

As for being able to test/preview dyes on gliders and such, I agree that would be cool. It would also be an alternative solution to one suggestion I listed.