Where in the world do you want to go next? Vote now!

Fenom.9457

This is a poll for regions on the current world map (the bigger new one) that are currently completely inaccessible. Note that I DID include Woodland Cascades since a single tiny raid in a literal dungeon that shows none of the environment doesn't really make the area "accessible" IMO. I didn't include Elon River since one of the PoF maps goes through it, disqualifying it from "completely inaccessible", and thus I also did not include the CD, Desolation, or Vabbi. I bundled the Janthir places together since currently the Isles is only big enough for like one map. Lastly, based on the density of regional names in the old map and how HUGE Unending ocean, Blazeridge, and Blood Legion Lands are, it's likely it'll be given more names and divisions, but for now we don't know. Especially since "Unending Ocean" is more like a continent like "Tyria" than a region. Hopefully we'll get Unending Ocean and Elona continental tags instead, like how Tyria looks in game atm. (Edit) to clarify about Kourna/Istan what I meant is that's why they don't get their own spots separate from each other.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the above!

I picked the Blazeridge Mountains because it's one of the ones we've never been to (whereas we at least have some idea of what places like the Bloodlegion Homelands and Deldrimor Front are like from GW1) and because all that land to the East has me extremely curious.

But exploration is my favourite thing to do in all games (even ones where it's not really supposed to be part of the gameplay) and I especially love exploring Tyria so I'd ideally like to see all of it. All the places on the world map, all the places beyond the borders that have been hinted at in things like that Priory archive carpet, into the depths of the ocean and the underground passages the asura, skritt, dredge, destroyers etc. created, out into the Mists....anywhere and everywhere.

I'd like to see all the little bits filled in too, like the patch between Southsun Cove and Sparkfly Fen or between Rata Sum and The Grove.

Unending Ocean all the way.

Just imagine dragon-spawned archipelago and some new exotic lands, underwater caverns (not everything must include swimming). Maybe introduce a race of sea nomadic people that live on water on their ship homes. On top of it all mounts that surf on the water and swim.

...and of course Steve the water dragon.

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> You should have reduced the options to a more general pool of places and also left the places out that are already known to come with PoF.

>

> But most significantly, you missed to add the most important option: **Cantha**. Hence I did not vote for any of the above, although many of those places are intriguing.

I did every place in he current map that is not accessible. I did leave out pof zones, were not getting Istan or kourna in he initial release. I left off stuff like cantha cause it's a pill of the current map

> @Pixlboy.5296 said:

> Unending Ocean all the way.

> Just imagine dragon-spawned archipelago and some new exotic lands, underwater caverns (not everything must include swimming). Maybe introduce a race of sea nomadic people that live on water on their ship homes. On top of it all mounts that surf on the water and swim.

>

> ...and of course Steve the water dragon.

Seems good.

Now i am less afraid about an expansion with "water" ;)

> @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:

> with the new pack path of fire not even out yet. i do not understand at all why op is asking where we want to go next too. how ever tho when the time goes and i still play this game . it be nice for a change to see the game to go right about divinity reach . and add something new to the game .

Just for fun

IMO most interesting will be either Isles of Janthir/Janthir Bay or unending ocean...

My best bet is going to Isles of Janthir/Janthir Bay coz unending ocean is a too risky step and many ppl may not like it.

However, Isles of Janthir/Janthir Bay give the opportunity for hybrid maps like 1/3 or 1/2 underwater and the rest on land, or multilayer, which won't be so risky as complete underwater :)

So it would be logical if we ever happen to get underwater content to start from Isles of Janthir/Janthir Bay

This is why I think unending ocean and Isles of Janthir/Janthir Bay should be on 1 option, because the story may start there but have very big potential to end at the unending ocean.

Everything else is very familiar and won't offer anything new, innovative.