Presence of new BOT on the game?

I do a lot of events related to the success of creating TacO markers and recently, my attention has been drawn to a strange and always identical behavior that seems to me to be very close to what harvest boxes used to do in the past.

In this case, in Hoelbrak I noticed several players without guild of low level as having been created for that, who make for example pinatas and who have a strange behavior, that is, I see them standing still on a pinata, then disappear, and I find some further on in an identical way, I do not see them appear on the pinata because I did not try to analyze in detail that, but always the same father:

* A low-level player

* Always human

* Which is static, never moves

* Activates a pinata and disappears.

This could obviously be that a player who goes has a waypoint.

But the number of times I've seen it has come to cast doubt on me, because I've often seen and reported bots in my life as a player, from a simple bot that follows a course to more complex bot that can move, and some things are always the same.

Same breed, even same class, low level, no guild, and name often quite simplistic and can look for a continuation of character.

Here it is not the case, but it remains unique terms, no two-element name, and it could well be the use of a disctionary or a generator to produce a name other than azerrttyytkfjngoke

On the other hand, the reason for doing this escapes me, I know too well what the interest in it would be, not success I think, but do we have a lot of rewards or other things that can be sold, etc?

And have you noticed any strange behaviors on the rise lately?

Sounds like one of the teleport bots I used to see teleporting from node to node on some maps. In this case it seems they're going for the event reward, dragon coffers, which are currently worth ~25 silver each.

Depending on how fast they are at appearing and disappearing, try clicking on them to get the char name so you can report them. If they’re slow enough you can click on them, friend them, then report from your friend’s list.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > They would have to change quite often due to a cap on (daily) Zhaitaffy, no?

>

> I figured they would farm there once a day then go somewhere else and farm nodes the rest of the day.

>

Or swap to another account and rinse repeat using sarly named bots... as Just a flesh wound said it's likely using the infamous teleport hack from one of the many hax sites. See if yo get the name and report or add to friends and report. Nothing more can be done tbh especially on the forums.

What I remember from the answers is that there doesn't seem to have been any other players who obviously noticed all this, otherwise there would have been more answers to say it.

It reassures me that it is not a global thing, but rather a particular case.