Inconsistent Chairs

Some chairs can be used in raids, but the newer ones (Skyscale chair, Inquest Overseer Chair) cannot be used.

The new chair from Wing 7 raid (The Throne of Ahdashim) is clearly floating but it can't move like the Inquest Overseer Chair.

Can this be fixed please?

It would also be nice if we could dye the Inquest Overseer Chair just like how we can dye its glider counterpart.

> @"DisplayName.6803" said:

> Some chairs can be used in raids, but the newer ones (Skyscale chair, Inquest Overseer Chair) cannot be used.

> The new chair from Wing 7 raid (The Throne of Ahdashim) is clearly floating but it can't move like the Inquest Overseer Chair.

> Can this be fixed please?

>

> It would also be nice if we could dye the Inquest Overseer Chair just like how we can dye its glider counterpart.

>

I totally agree with you, my two most wanted features are dyeable chairs and adding the player character when you preview chairs. Also this is subjective, but the reason why I did not buy the Inquest Overseer Chair, is because the model is different to the better designed Inquest Overseer Glider model. For some reason the chair just looks like a wheelchair especially for the Charr.