Vabbi Map Completion Is kick in the Teeth

> @Euryon.9248 said:

> "There are advanced settings in the options menu for more experienced players that will allow you to change the functionality of the content direction system. You can select to disable it if you like the way the game UI functions now, or you can select “world complete” mode, which will focus only on providing direction to areas for world completion."

>

> Where is this "world complete" mode? My options for content guide are limited to "Off", "Disable Personal Story", "Default", and "Hide Events and Personal Story". Not seeing any "world complete" option anywhere.

I think world complete mode IS "hide events and personal story".

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Tasida.4085 said:

> > @Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

> > > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > > If you look at your UI, already completed hearts are still counting to map completion after reset. While I don't like repeatable hearts myself, your reaction here is unjustified.

> >

> > Right so are you implying I'm not allowed to be angry about being forced to repeat content or no life my self for a day in order to get map completion before reset, some of us have jobs and families, while I play frequently on my days off I also happen to work full time, so I guess don't bother working on map completion unless I have hours ahead of me?

>

> Wow....breathe.......Take the time to actually review your maps etc before going postal. It's all just pixels anyway, relax and enjoy.

Before "going postal"? LOL do you know what "going postal" means? I can't say I haven't seen the OP say anything crazy lol.

> @castlemanic.3198 said:

> > @Euryon.9248 said:

> > "There are advanced settings in the options menu for more experienced players that will allow you to change the functionality of the content direction system. You can select to disable it if you like the way the game UI functions now, or you can select “world complete” mode, which will focus only on providing direction to areas for world completion."

> >

> > Where is this "world complete" mode? My options for content guide are limited to "Off", "Disable Personal Story", "Default", and "Hide Events and Personal Story". Not seeing any "world complete" option anywhere.

>

> I think world complete mode IS "hide events and personal story".

It is. Been using it for about a year now and it's awesome........ outside of PoF where it keeps leading me to stupid hearts I've done before....

Unless there was some recent change to how map complete is handled; you don't need to recomplete hearts.

I did Vabbi in the first week of launch and didn't need to redo hearts; For collections, however, I did need to redo hearts. And that isn't something I particularly enjoy.

> @Riku.4821 said:

> Unless there was some recent change to how map complete is handled; you don't need to recomplete hearts.

> I did Vabbi in the first week of launch and didn't need to redo hearts; For collections, however, I did need to redo hearts. And that isn't something I particularly enjoy.

Exactly this. Now that I need the vendors for the Griffin collection items, I have to redo them. I find that to be annoying. It's like a penalty for exploring the map before completing the story.

> @"Hyper Cutter.9376" said:

> The Vabbian hearts all do need retuning, since they're excruciatingly slow to complete for some reason.

None of the hearts in any of the PoF maps need retuning, what needs to be done is to find which objectives move the bar fastest, as I've found it depends on what you do...the slowest is killing enemies it would appear(unless there's an event that overlaps the heart area then it can be the quickest). For an example I'll use the Necropolis, now there's several things you can do there, take care of caskets, give flowers to grieving npcs, catch body parts and put them in the right containers...and kill enemies; for this one I found the thing that advances the bar fastest is catching the body parts and putting them in the coptic jars. Not sure if this set up is intentional but it appears to work for all of the hearts, certain activities speed up the process(or at least give you that impression, but I think that's how it works).