Just delete this class from the game

rabenpriester.7129

> @"Zawn.9647" said:

> funny how mesmers always tries to convince the world that they're underpowered :D

Funny, how ppl who don't know how to play against it always try to convince everybody they are overpowered.

I don't even know why they nerfed Chrono for PvP/WvW. When was the last time anyone has seen an unironic Chrono in sPvP especially? Like 2 months ago? And people still cry for Mirage to get nerfed for no reason. Guess they never learned to play against it _sigh_.

Funny how people seem to think Mesmers are upset because the class gets nerfed - you can really tell who does not have to battle an awkward rotation and playstyle that gets worse every patch and who actually plays this class. :^)

And no, I'm not letting the door hit me on my way out. Nice community, to say such a thing. :)

Heh. Mesmer is fine. Mirage is still doing well after the last few nerfs especially to scepter.

Chrono just got destroyed in pvp and wvw. And solo pve. It's the one profession that I've mained across the board for over 6 years and I'm finally going to say it: Chrono is garbage. It should just be deleted now.

When I get better numbers and survivability with Core Mesmer than I do with Chrono and do well against other progressions with Mirage in PvP.. I see no point in even touching Chrono any more unless I want to play Anet's new Hardmode (which will be never).