Which class needs a nerf asap?

Chilli.2976

"Here's the thing... Holo melts like butter on a stove if you deny them stability. Watch their corona burst, watch their one block, they melt."

Pretty much this.. If you avoid Corona it makes a massive difference because you can easily force block/elixir S , the stab from corona is essentially their shield from using those utilities immediately when you get them into a combo.

I will say Holo is indirectly stronger because they nerfed unstoppable union, so rangers aren't pressuring their 1 block anymore and eating them alive (another point to add to Mbelch's response) in fights. This also does apply to most classes though.

Rangers automatically avoided it due to that , now their block is much stronger in general because it actually means something. If you can bait that and avoid corona it's a much easier matchup entirely.

--

IMO, I think the 1st thing that should be looked at is CI ... Tone it down and just see how that affects the modes across the board. In reality, CI isn't the true core of the problem but it will provide enough of a fix to tone down the immob spam.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of Holo's and their cc chains. Photon Forge is supposed to be a burst mode, but instead it's activated repeatedly like easy rotation. Compared to Reaper Shroud or Beserk Mode, Photon Forge is superior God mode. I've seen Holo's jump into team fights with reckless cc's, kite out, re-sustain, and then do it all over again in a matter of seconds.

It's no doubt they need the nerf hammer. Mirages are annoying and tough to pin down, but they blow up quite easily once you siffle through the visual noise. Holo's are not that easy.

I played condi mirage just to try and I can literally win 90% of my fights by just pressing buttons from 1-9 without any thought, the 10% of fights against incredibly skilled people that still have a hard time killing me

the problem is that the class can be played by a monkey just pressing random buttons, other builds may be broken but they at least requiere a degree of skill