Compost Strategies ...

HtFde.3856

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > The plot would be much more motivating if it worked like the other ones but it doesn't. I'll eventually maybe do it, but for now I will just keep selling heat stones.

>

> In what way does it not work like the other ones?

I was told you could not use it for the food extender items. And that you cannot plant regular things in it.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > > The plot would be much more motivating if it worked like the other ones but it doesn't. I'll eventually maybe do it, but for now I will just keep selling heat stones.

> >

> > In what way does it not work like the other ones?

>

> I was told you could not use it for the food extender items. And that you cannot plant regular things in it.

Oh, I'll check... It seems to work fine, I planted Ascalonian Royal Iris and the plot turned into a growing plant like usual, I've planted parsnips for now, I assume it works but I'll know when I harvest tomorrow (the other 8 plots have the plants you need for the primers and I don't want to get odd numbers).

I've not tried the special flowers in the new plot, but it grows normal plants just like the other two plots do. I know this because I tried planting two each of the plants that the rare seeds are supposed to come from, to see if they would drop (they don't). And the final two slots were allspice berries, because... well, if I don't know what spice to grow, grow them all!

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > > > The plot would be much more motivating if it worked like the other ones but it doesn't. I'll eventually maybe do it, but for now I will just keep selling heat stones.

> > >

> > > In what way does it not work like the other ones?

> >

> > I was told you could not use it for the food extender items. And that you cannot plant regular things in it.

>

> Oh, I'll check... It seems to work fine, I planted Ascalonian Royal Iris and the plot turned into a growing plant like usual, I've planted parsnips for now, I assume it works but I'll know when I harvest tomorrow (the other 8 plots have the plants you need for the primers and I don't want to get odd numbers).

You can plant normal stuff in it, but only if you buy at least one gemshop plot first (because the nonascended stuff is hidden behind a collection that the free plot _doesn't_ unlock).

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> Has anyone tried the composter on the foods that we are gifted as a character levels? Might be a use for those stack of ToKs.

You get very few foods as you level, maybe a few silver's worth but if they stack with the crafted version then they're compostable.