I cant handle it. I'm so excited!!

I've been thinking about what Season 5 will be for so long now. This month took forever but the reveal is tomorrow and I can't sleep now.

I really hope they are going to reveal that LW S5 will lead to the Unending Ocean map and underwater content. I want the story to build up The Deep Sea Dragon and for expansion 3 to finally let us go underwater with uw mounts, largos and tengu race, uw wep redesign letting you use your land weps uw, 9 new elite specs, and new uw masteries.

I'm also worried tho that they may not do any of that and just go in a completely different direction. Either way I know it will be something interesting.

> @"SerenNovah.2510" said:

> I've been thinking about what Season 5 will be for so long now. This month took forever but the reveal is tomorrow and I can't sleep now.

>

> I really hope they are going to reveal that LW S5 will lead to the Unending Ocean map and underwater content. I want the story to build up The Deep Sea Dragon and for expansion 3 to finally let us go underwater with uw mounts, largos and tengu race, uw wep redesign letting you use your land weps uw, 9 new elite specs, and new uw masteries.

>

> I'm also worried tho that they may not do any of that and just go in a completely different direction. Either way I know it will be something interesting.

>

>

lol, that is a pretty specific list for Santa :)

I hope it all comes true for you !!!

Hey Seren, not an attept to burst you bubble, but if you look at

within the next 12-11 hours it seems to hint very much towards an ice themed map, so the assumption would be that we are going north following the hints from some of the previes story about braham think it was season 3.3 if you want to revisit it

> I've been thinking about what Season 5 will be for so long now. This month took forever but the reveal is tomorrow and I can't sleep now.

>

> I really hope they are going to reveal that LW S5 will lead to the Unending Ocean map and underwater content. I want the story to build up The Deep Sea Dragon and for expansion 3 to finally let us go underwater with uw mounts, largos and tengu race, uw wep redesign letting you use your land weps uw, 9 new elite specs, and new uw masteries.

>

> I'm also worried tho that they may not do any of that and just go in a completely different direction. Either way I know it will be something interesting.

>

>

Everything in the teasers so far indicates a turn in the shiverpeaks. Seems unlikely that would lead to the ocean thousands of miles the other way.

I’m not saying it won’t, but the chances seem very very slim

>

>

>

>

Chance of this reveal meeting your expectations is pretty much close to 0. The hints at where we are going have not been vague, so unless arenanet wants to subvert our expectations, it's highly unlikely we are going any where near the Deep Sea Dragon.

The remainder of your expectations are more en par with a full expansions, which this will not be. So again, very unlikely you are going to hear what you want from Arenanet.

As someone else said: keep your hype in check as to not be utterly disapointed.

>

>

>

>

I can't recommend enough aim low and be surprised or enjoy the journey of the hype for itself. It's kind of like a lottery ticket, you don't buy it to win you by it for the imagination of winning but know you probably won't. Either way best of luck and enjoy the day!

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> Just hold your horses, do kitten that needs to be done and be back when it's actually on.

lol, come on, say it with me....

tot......xxx!

Agree with some of the above, be excited for news but don't plan on it's the news you want and you might end up happier afterwards.

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> > Just hold your horses, do kitten that needs to be done and be back when it's actually on.

>

> lol, come on, say it with me....

>

> tot......xxx!

>

> Agree with some of the above, be excited for news but don't plan on it's the news you want and you might end up happier afterwards.

Don't you guys have mobile phones? (i'm a dick i know :) )