Heart of Thrones FREE, but LW Season 2?

I did buy the full lws2 and 3 as I started play around when pof came out. It didn't take all too long to unlock episode per episode (especially with help of halloween festival giving some nice cash). When it comes to value, 1 episode made me able to unlock last item of a full gear set (one cannot get it any other way) and the overall gave me some core tyria mastery points which was really nice as they aren't as easy to come by if you don't do fractals much. The maps from the living world season 2 (drytop and silverwastes) got added to the f2p game back then. For the rest it adds the story and some achievements and collections. I mean, what would episode 4 add compare wise if you wouldn't have that and you start playing now? Rollerbeetle and Skyscale I would say but also not really much other added value. Season 3 ppl just get for the easy trinkets access. So I don't really see much difference between the episodes. One could argue that we actually got most value out of season 2 due to drytop and silverwastes :P (That they opened up map for f2p players at a certain point is just a side thing).