[SUGGESTION] Grand master Harvesting tools via mystic forge.

Hitman.5829

The harvesting tools are only 25 uses, this is not very user friendly because:

* They do not stack

* Clogs inventory

* Changing tools every 5 min or so...

I suggest the following:

Make a recipe in the mystic forge that increases the usage from 25 to 250 OR just increase the usage from 25 to 250 and adjust the cost of the tools.

An example of such recipe would be something like this:

* 1 mystic forge stone

* 1 harvesting tool of any kind

* 1 superior salvaging tool

* 5 spirit shards

This recipe should create a 250 usage tool.

Edit:

Thanks for the feedback, in retrospect, I think that mystic forge stones should not be in the recipe.

I have 300 mystic forge stones but that is because I have played the game since it launched.

Maybe 5 mithril ore instead of the mystic stone.

In any case, we need harvesting, loging and mining tools with higger counts.

We have something similar in the game already. The gathering tools which can be purchased from the Laurel Merchant:

- Advanced Harvesting Sickle (125 charges)

- Advanced Logging Axe (250 charges)

- Advanced Mining Pick (250 charges)

All those gathering tools can be used at level 45+, but function like Orichalcum Gathering Tools. This means you can gather stuff in highlevel zones with lowlevel characters, without losing materials. It is mostly an option for Veterans who decide to not convert Laurles into gold. I wish there was another way to obtain these useful gathering tools. A Mystic Forge recipe which would use those Mystic Forge Stones would be really nice.

Being able to combine tools to increase their uses would be pretty useful for if people want to buy the tools with extra effects. I don't want to spend the gems on unlimited volatile tools since I have other things on my shopping list, but I also don't want to inventory juggle a bunch of stacks of tools.

> @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> We have something similar in the game already. The gathering tools which can be purchased from the Laurel Merchant:

> - Advanced Harvesting Sickle (125 charges)

> - Advanced Logging Axe (250 charges)

> - Advanced Mining Pick (250 charges)

>

> All those gathering tools can be used at level 45+, but function like Orichalcum Gathering Tools. This means you can gather stuff in highlevel zones with lowlevel characters, without losing materials. It is mostly an option for Veterans who decide to not convert Laurles into gold. I wish there was another way to obtain these useful gathering tools. A Mystic Forge recipe which would use those Mystic Forge Stones would be really nice.

>

>

Thanks I did not know that, in any case, i think the cost is too expensive for the tools.

I and many players would love to have access to the tools sold by [barre Scorchmane](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Barre_Scorchmane) but with higher counts or at least a recipe to make them with more usages.