Does silverwaste farming is still good for making gold?

Shiro.8560

There still are RIBA (red-indigo-blue-amber event rotation trains) squads posted in lfg most of the time, so yes, the map is still actively farmed and still gives good rewards. You might want to do a bit of forum/reddit research before processing your loot, though, as a lot of the gold comes from knowing what to open/salvage with what level character (e.g. open champ bags with lower levels to get lower level equipment that salvages into appropriate crafting materials that you can sell on the trading post) and similar.

It's a game. It's better to make friends and enjoy the game with Discord, instead of farming mindlessly on a single map, doing the same thing over and over again, just to get some gold and buy some gear for self-motivation about how great you feel.

Theoretically... this should be a game, Massive Multiplayer, to be enjoyed with friends, together.

> @"Shiro.8560" said:

> i already have POF expansion is there any better farming easy gold just like SW in this POF?

There are a lot of things in game that can give you a decent profit if you know what you're doing. Going along for the HoT and PoF map meta events once a day to farm amalgamated gemstones (you get one per map pe r day as a guaranteed reward for each map meta event), gathering unbound and/or volatile magic to buy magic-warped packages/material shipments for sale at the trading post (if you have access to the respecitve seaon 3/4 maps), gathering crafting materials of whatever type and level is in demand (like ascended herb seeds right now, although you can only gather those if you have unlocked the sylvari part of ascended cooking on your account), running high-level fractals, even dungeons if you know what you're doing and get together a party that can do most paths fluidly.

The beauty of this game is that the developers try to (and for the most party succeed) keep reward gain comparable between all different kinds of content, so pretty much everyone can find a variety of activities that are actually fun/enjoyable and still gain a decent amount of gold once they've processed whatever they gained from playing. If gold is primarily what you are after, then it's mostly a question of researching the best ways to turn whatever you gather on the way into gold. Personally I find it even more satisfying to just look for the kind of content I enjoy and then find I gained a good bit of gold while just having fun :D . Beats farming/grinding the same thing over and over for me, and I still get more than enough gold to satisfy my needs.