Fire Weaver Roaming/PvP guide

solemn.9670

Please enjoy and good luck if you are learning.

To the more experienced weavers looking for new tricks - we may have some disagreements on build choices. I ask that you please respect my choices as I suit my build to my aggressive play-style and I don't experience a lot of the problems some people complain about on weaver/this build. I choose fire weaver because it is extremely aggressive but can also sustain very well and 1vX. If you are thinking "ah, yeah, but the problem is ____", please know that I am already aware of it. You must make sacrifices in the build, you only get to choose where/which ones to make.

Video

Main build:

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAwilZwmYSsImJOSXfvfA-z1IY1opvMiNB6tAU7CEQvlqMjA-w

PvP build (I am more willing to listen to disagreements on this build ... but it works well enough in my experience so far)

https://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAwilZwmYSsImJOSXfvfA-z5YXGZmA9WASPA

Here is a Water/Arcane/Weaver build if you would rather play water weaver. Make sure you blast fire fields for might uptime. Pack rune is acceptable as well.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAwilZwmYSsImJm0XfvfA-zVRYVRTtuYIKlRpJQvFgKXgA6tUlZE-w

Notes:

Traits @ 7:00. Just in case it's not obvious, your utilities are: Healing signet, Weave Self (Elite), Glyph of Elemental Power, Primordial Stance, Twist of Fate. The reasons for running these skills are thankfully rather obvious but I apologize for not talking about them all in the video. NOTE THAT YOUR DODGE SKILLS (EVASIVE ARCANA TRAIT) ARE ALL UNIQUE COOLDOWNS, THIS IS CRUCIAL ! YOU CAN WATER-DODGE FOR A HEAL, THEN FIRE-DODGE FOR A DPS BURST. Caps because I should've put that in the video :( Oh also use Glyph for your first stunbreak, and also remember that you can gauge the enemy's skill use/potential burst as you're stunned/CC'd so that you can assess "do I really even need to use a stunbreak? could I just wait this out, and then heal very quickly?" this will depend on how much damage they do while you are stunned/CC'd. If they hit you for a lot during that time, you must stunbreak quickly and immediately heal, assuming you're not dead. If not, wait out the stun then heal, then attack! Shoutout to Cellofrag @ 15:33. Potentially crucial note/information @ 16:58 about how to begin an engagement/fight.

• 5 months later...

> @"SoulSlavocracy.4902" said:

> > @"JusticeRetroHunter.7684" said:

> > NEEERRRDDD

> >

> > **spoken in echo chamber**

>

> :'D

Hey man, any chance you can update the pvp link?I'd love to check out the build and the current link no longer works.