Guild Hall Events

Marcelo.4210

Around the game, we always see and partake on events, that happens all the time, being killing a veteran, defending someone, holding waves, and many more. I know that guild halls are kinda dead, but still, it would be cool being able to activate enemy attacks, like waves and stuff like that, even with low to no drops, just in order to do something funny at them. The idea is being able to activate something that calls enemy NPCS, as in a way to spice up Guild Halls, having higher level guilds calling higher level events/monsters.

I think thats a nice way to breath some nice fresh air in the Guild Halls, and to guilds itself, in a PVE at least.

(Edit)That would also work as a nice Guild Mission, as a way to bring new guild missions!

> @"joneirikb.7506" said:

> Or dunno, make a easy craftable item to let you try the "capture the guildhall" mission again, since that was basically a mordrem invasion anyways.

That would be cool as well! I think the idea I had was more like, as this is your home now, as the idea of capturing the guild hall even says, as in finding a home at it, of more of defending your home, not recaping. Still I like your idea of recaping the place.