For the love of god PLEASE lower the cast times

ChocolateBlaze.7840

One of the big reasons I feel Soulbeast just really isn't that great at all is the cast times on most of the skills. Not only am I constantly being interrupted, it just makes the elite feel soooo clunky. Have to wait so long to do anything.

Want to Worldly Impact? Go ahead, but by the time your done casting, your target has already walked away from your small radius.

Want to heal? interrupted. Want to use your beast skill heal? Interrupted also. Okay lemme go back to my heal skill. Interrupted.

I agree fully with OP. Cast times are horrible as usual, most of them could be cut in half and they would still feel slow to cast. Seriously Anet, do you pick a random number and go with that, or how do you decide the cast times on things? Even in PvE they feel incredibly slow, and that should say something. In PvP it feels like a joke.

Quickness doesn't seem to apply to most F2 and some F1 beast skills. It which would make them usable at least. Sometimes animations are faster when you just entered Beastmode but don't even have quickness, which must be a bug?

Quickness also doesn't work on dagger 3, so you end up avoiding already half of the new skills this elite spec has to offer.

Not even talking about missing F2 and F1 animations here, but soulbeast elite is such a mess. I would have been happier if ranger didn't get a new elite at all and they gave it some more time to complete. Quite the unfinished product for 30€.