Fix the sun and moon now?

> @"XenoSpyro.1780" said:

> No, it's fine. we don't have an actual night-time anyway. Just another dumb blue filter.

Yes, why I was overjoyed when I could finally have Tyria time on my minimap. There is not much difference light-wise between midnight and noon.

What I found strange was the people complaining they needed to show local time on it. What modern human is not surrounded by several things saying/showing the time when they sit down to play a game? As to server time? All you need in most cases is reset and that changes, what, twice a year if you mark DST?

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> > @"XenoSpyro.1780" said:

> > No, it's fine. we don't have an actual night-time anyway. Just another dumb blue filter.

>

> Yes, why I was overjoyed when I could finally have Tyria time on my minimap. There is not much difference light-wise between midnight and noon.

>

> What I found strange was the people complaining they needed to show local time on it. What modern human is not surrounded by several things saying/showing the time when they sit down to play a game? As to server time? All you need in most cases is reset and that changes, what, twice a year if you mark DST?

If I don't have local time on my screen I would literally play all night. I need that reminder on screen nagging me at the corner of my eye. If it is off screen I would ignore it.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"SinisterSlay.6973" said:

> > Video game night always seems like a cloudy day.

>

> ...or else people would not be able to see a thing and constantly bump into stuff. =)

Which can be fun in its own right! It's not like we don't have the tools to navigate dark places (torches, aoe range indicators, our characters radioactive hair dye...)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"SinisterSlay.6973" said:

> > Video game night always seems like a cloudy day.

>

> ...or else people would not be able to see a thing and constantly bump into stuff. =)

We have Giant glowing Weapons and Armor and Backpacks and Infusions and Legendaries. We're walking Spot Lights ;P

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> It's not like we don't have the tools to navigate dark places (torches, aoe range indicators, our characters radioactive hair dye...)

I 100% agree, I was just joking. ;) I wouldn't mind more places like that one pitch black part of the LA pirate dungeon jumping puzzle (Weyandt's Revenge). :)