Q: Will the 3 free extra build slots at release...

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> So to sum up what we get:

> 3 Build Template slots *per character*

> 2 Gear Template slots *per character*

> 3+3 Build Storage slots *for the account*, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

I'm still confused on how this is going to work. So I'm going to be able to have 3

saved swappable trait setup?

2 complete gear swaps? And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509": Yes, got that by now, thanks again. ;)

I would have preferred another build or gear slot, to be honest. I can do without additional storage slots.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

The slots in the left column, where you can save builds to load them onto other characters:

![](https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/e62b2EN_Storage.png "")

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > So to sum up what we get:

> > 3 Build Template slots *per character*

> > 2 Gear Template slots *per character*

> > 3+3 Build Storage slots *for the account*, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

>

> I'm still confused on how this is going to work. So I'm going to be able to have 3

> saved swappable trait setup?

> 2 complete gear swaps? And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

>

Look at the livestream they did - it shows each part. Build Storage can hold Build (traits+skills) for *any* profession and can be used to share builds with others.

The Gear templates hold a full set of gear (armor w runes, weapons w sigils, trinkets).

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > So to sum up what we get:

> > > 3 Build Template slots *per character*

> > > 2 Gear Template slots *per character*

> > > 3+3 Build Storage slots *for the account*, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

> >

> > I'm still confused on how this is going to work. So I'm going to be able to have 3

> > saved swappable trait setup?

> > 2 complete gear swaps? And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

> >

>

> Look at the livestream they did - it shows each part. Build Storage can hold Build (traits+skills) for *any* profession and can be used to share builds with others.

> The Gear templates hold a full set of gear (armor w runes, weapons w sigils, trinkets).

Thank you!