looking for wvw guild?

Vintoleth.6170

not sure this is the right place. i have not played in a long time. i am still not sure i will stay playing long term, but wow and blizzards actions over the last couple of years has really just drained the heart out of me. i dont play much, but i do like pvp and wvw.

but anytime i try wvw i cant find anyone else to fight with. people either dont reply or joke about in chat (not even sure im using the right one). and my guild that i joined when i last played 2 years ago only has 5 active players now.

so i was wondering is there any guild that looks at wvw mainly, that wouldn't mind me taking up a guild slot?

also, not sure when is best time to wvw, its midnight now, but i've been here about an hour, and just keep getting mobbed by the other teams.

i think im on fissure of woe server. i dont even know how servers work these days :s

many thanks.

> @"Vintoleth.6170" said:

> not sure this is the right place. i have not played in a long time. i am still not sure i will stay playing long term, but wow and blizzards actions over the last couple of years has really just drained the heart out of me. i dont play much, but i do like pvp and wvw.

> but anytime i try wvw i cant find anyone else to fight with. people either dont reply or joke about in chat (not even sure im using the right one). and my guild that i joined when i last played 2 years ago only has 5 active players now.

> so i was wondering is there any guild that looks at wvw mainly, that wouldn't mind me taking up a guild slot?

> also, not sure when is best time to wvw, its midnight now, but i've been here about an hour, and just keep getting mobbed by the other teams.

> i think im on fissure of woe server. i dont even know how servers work these days :s

> many thanks.

This section would be more helpful for you...

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/looking-for-guild

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> mmm what is that in server time?

>

> if you play 12 pm server time onwards, hook up with my guild slayers xd at nsp. we are few but we are solid.

>

> we are losing players due to irl and other games, so refilling the pool is sought after.

Gonna hit you up tonight if I can get on!