> rank by class:

>

> 1- condi thief | holo

> 2- mirage

>

> 3- everything

>

> dead last- scourge | chrono

I love how people still think mirage is "op". Condi is annoying AF, true, but it's not even that good right now.

Top classes - holo, condi drd, core war are the big 3 that are really dominating the post-scrg meta. Most other stuff is more or less balanced. RIP chrono.

> @"bluff.8962" said:

> What about the insane burst from power mesmer? So fast it seems like a one shot!

you can dodge that, or avoid it with a bit of awarness, also every class has more than enough passive blocks/evades/stunbreaks/boons that could deny it almost completely, if in 2019 you are still beeing one shot by mesmers it's a complete l2p issue, maybe try it for yourself so you can understand how to counter it

> @"kraai.7265" said:

> > @"bluff.8962" said:

> > What about the insane burst from power mesmer? So fast it seems like a one shot!

>

> you can dodge that, or avoid it with a bit of awarness, also every class has more than enough passive blocks/evades/stunbreaks/boons that could deny it almost completely, if in 2019 you are still beeing one shot by mesmers it's a complete l2p issue, maybe try it for yourself so you can understand how to counter it

I never had that problem with mesmer before.

> @"Engal.6359" said:

> > @"Zawn.9647" said:

> > since no one came to rant... i will

> >

> > rank by class:

> >

> > 1- condi thief | holo

> > 2- mirage

> >

> > 3- everything

> >

> > dead last- scourge | chrono

>

> I love how people still think mirage is "op". Condi is annoying AF, true, but it's not even that good right now.

>

> Top classes - holo, condi drd, core war are the big 3 that are really dominating the post-scrg meta. Most other stuff is more or less balanced. RIP chrono.

yeah and those "people" include players like sindrener, drazeh, helseth, etc... who thinks that mirage is the worst class that they added to the game by being OP/oppressive and no ones likes to play against them :)

> @"Zawn.9647" said:

> > @"Engal.6359" said:

> > > @"Zawn.9647" said:

> > > since no one came to rant... i will

> > >

> > > rank by class:

> > >

> > > 1- condi thief | holo

> > > 2- mirage

> > >

> > > 3- everything

> > >

> > > dead last- scourge | chrono

> >

> > I love how people still think mirage is "op". Condi is annoying AF, true, but it's not even that good right now.

> >

> > Top classes - holo, condi drd, core war are the big 3 that are really dominating the post-scrg meta. Most other stuff is more or less balanced. RIP chrono.

>

> yeah and those "people" include players like sindrener, drazeh, helseth, etc... who thinks that mirage is the worst class that they added to the game by being OP/oppressive and no ones likes to play against them :)

I didnt say it wasn't cancer, it is. But in the current meta it isnt very strong _relative_ to other professions.