Thank you ANET

skopek.1045

I dunno where to put this so I placed it here in general discusion.

Just one small thing...I wanted to thank you ANET for what have you done. Mike O'Brien and Mike Zadorojny and your teams, thank you for all things you have done. I love this game and you made it more and more awesome as the time passes. You made me reach the point where I cannot imagine my video game world without guild wars anymore...and that point has been reached with Guild Wars 1 when I bought it (in 2008). I have been doing all sort of stuff across those years (fractals, dungeons, story, legendary crafting - gw2) and I am never going to stop. Thank you a lot for all you have done for us. I hope you are never going to stop making new and amazing content for us! :-) Thank you! I have 7 legendary weapons by now and I planning to do more and more!!! Guild Wars world is just...soothing and calming. Keep up the good work! :-)

I cannot express the feelings when I have played the Halloween and Wintersday events in GW1 and GW2. By this whole message I just wanted to say Thank you!

Love from Czech Republic.

> @"finkle.9513" said:

> I am sure new players think its great, but unfortunately this event as many others is exactly the same every year, for the last 6 years!!

Same as almost every MMO and not completely true. There are new races this year. The raceway was new last year and some stuff has been out of the game and has only recently come back last year. If you don't like the game, that's okay. It's not really a good reason to make stuff up. No one is going to make all new stuff every year for an event that's only here three weeks.