GW2 has encountered a problem

> @saberblue.6309 said:

> I got the same problem, and when i was finally able to log in, i got a letter who tell me they got a problem with my hall of monument and all my achiev must be delete, other people in this case ?

This is a bug that occurs when the Guild Wars servers and Guild Wars 2 servers lose contact with each other momentarily. The solution to the issue is to log out completely and log back in (in almost every case); your missing items/APs will be restored.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @saberblue.6309 said:

> > I got the same problem, and when i was finally able to log in, i got a letter who tell me they got a problem with my hall of monument and all my achiev must be delete, other people in this case ?

>

> This is a bug that occurs when the Guild Wars servers and Guild Wars 2 servers lose contact with each other momentarily. The solution to the issue is to log out completely and log back in (in almost every case); your missing items/APs will be restored.

>

> Good luck.

ok, thanks

> @Terra.1706 said:

> Same, 30 minutes in, same error message. Error code: 42:0:9001:4402

>

> Tried rebooting PC & router.

>

> Can log into GW fine. I'll be there this evening.

My partner got kicked from the game, tried to log in for a few times and finally got online again (Without reboot PC and router), Guild is still broken for my partner and a few of my guildmates but not all it seems.