Game suggestions/ recommendations

I have been playing this game since launch and would like to recommend a game change or option. I suggest a NPC vendor in each city through all the Tyrian cities that you can exchange excessive items you have in your inventory (revive orbs, teleport to a friend, guaranteed unlocks outfits, weapons, etc). You could simply give the same option you already have in game to purchase these items with black lion statues, just in reverse the player would receive the same amount to statues to repurchase something more of the players wants/needs and making the game experience even more desirable. You would still be able to use them on items already listed for purchase through the statuette portion of the game. this is not adding new content only more player friendly options.

In seven years of playing I have never received a guaranteed wardrobe or weapon or armor unlock. Even if you do receive a log in reward for 1 of the items you are speaking of players like myself may have 25 or more I will never use so why not at least give the player an option to to trade in basically dead items in their inventory?

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> The problem with this suggestion is that quite of a few of these items can be obtained through log in rewards. This would essentially give people free statuettes.

I have multiple players 5 plus years old,,what i mean is I have not got the types of items the suggestion I gave through log in rewards. " example" let say you have 100 teleport to a friends,,are you really going to use all ...prolly not so there for its basically a waste in your inventory all I am suggestion is a way to actually use the same item you already have as a trade in on something you can use and or want.

> @"Bulveith Jr.8543" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > The problem with this suggestion is that quite of a few of these items can be obtained through log in rewards. This would essentially give people free statuettes.

>

> I have multiple players 5 plus years old,,what i mean is I have not got the types of items the suggestion I gave through log in rewards. " example" let say you have 100 teleport to a friends,,are you really going to use all ...prolly not so there for its basically a waste in your inventory all I am suggestion is a way to actually use the same item you already have as a trade in on something you can use and or want.

Being able to trade in freebie items for other items that you have to either buy gems or convert gold for is not going to happen. I shouldn't have to explain why because that should be obvious.