Four traits Necro could help from

Al Masone.1274

1 trait that gives bonuses when breaking out of a stun - Necros have few way of getting stability, even reapers, but have many stunbreaks. Could possibly substitute that dreadful GM trait in death magic that heals you while in DS. Like getting extra carapace and life force when breaking out of a stun.

1 trait for reaper that actually focuses on greatsword and or rewards when using hard cc on enemies - Reapers moves are slow and telegraphed; sure they hit hard when they do hit, but a little more incentive for connecting that GS 5 would be interesting. Fears would NOT count in this, since it's already got it's share of related traits. I'm just thinking about the effects caused by GS 5, reaper shroud 5 and the shout elite.

1 trait (or ability) that prevents you from getting burst out of shroud in less than a second. 2 -3 seconds would be enough, just something like "you remain in shroud for the first few seconds after entering it, even if your lifeforce is reduced to zero. You can still exit DS by pressing F1" Of course, with a long cooldown.

1 trait that buffs Spectral skills. There used to be one, but apparently it's been taken out. Either like giving the 10% extra damage from the SR trait also when using special skills. Or something like "passive traits and effects applied to deathshroud now also work when you're under the effects of spectral skills."

I don't think it would solve some of the necros worst problems, like getting thrown around like a pinball, but those are some ideas that I think might give Necro some breathing space.