We Need Biweekly Tournaments

Eurantien.4632

Since the last several monthly's have been biweekly, the PvP population has been much "healthier". It was previously talked about under "Soon™" that it was hoped there would be a monthly then two weeks later a 2v2 tournament, or even a 3v3 tournament.

As the holidays come, I expect the population to seriously die-off and now that monthly's will be returning to once a month, I feel this will happen even more so.

I think a weekly AT in addition to the dailies and monthlies would be great. Rewards shouldnt be as unique as for the mAT of course, but still make it worth to participate. Something like 1,2k gems and 250g for each winner maybe, and 10 of the tournament vouchers you get from mAT. That way gizmos/BotB/statues would not be devalued but there would still be an incentive to play weekly as a team.

This is what they should do imo.

Add more daily AT's put a FIXED schedule so you can always say "our team will play 20.00" makes it easier to plan instead of having to check every single day what time the AT is and then ask people if its possible, with fixed times it makes it so much easier, especially if they add more at's per day.

Second yes i agree a weekly at should be added with a bit more rewards, doesn't have to be overkill with 250g/1.2k gems (gems is a big nono imo) but gold sure and vouchers perhaps. Could be potion of pvp as well and some materials for legendary weapons? Clovers, T6 etc

I also think 100% they should add 2v2 AT's on a daily schedule as well, it could bring other ppl from other gamemodes into pvp, it also helps you theorycraft/practice for these 2v2 "mAT" special tournaments they do instead of like 2-3 days of 2v2 at's then the tournament.

I think 100% that adding 2v2 at's on a daily schedule at least once or twice per day, or hell even just weekly as well it is fun, fast and very streamable since it's deathmatch easy to cast and brings some new fresh excitement

I would love fixed schedule for ATs. It would help a lot, nobody cares about ATs with 6 teams at 4 AM. You can keep them if you want so people with weird schedule can play them and farm QP to get good brackets in mAt but please put at least one FIXED AT at 8 PM for example every day.