Things you may miss in Bjora Marches

Matt H.6142

1. Svanir on shiverpeak raptor mounts. (See the Svanir Patrol near Aesgir's Legacy before they engage in battle.)

2. An NPC in the Southern Mountains gives lore of Aesgir, the Nornbear and the Boneskinner.

3. Credit to that_shaman - The shrines and the masteries on the map are representing the lost spirits of Wolverine, Ox, and Eagle.

Yes! And they Tail Spins at us on their raptors. I thought that was a nice touch.

However, I never did notice any sots of svanir at the Seeker's Village north of Amnoon training their mount, I wonder how they got them? (How great would it be if they placed a svanir-spy norn there in the village, hiding somewhere complaining about the heat though...). Do Svanir melt if you take them to the desert? I guess not, but surely Icebrood would. Questions questions...

> @"coso.9173" said:

> How are the másteres representing the lost spirits? They have statues around?

Check the art behind the mastery progress bars and the orbs that drop. Red is definitely a bull/ox.

Yes there are statues around. Wolverine is in the forest while I’d is in the southern mountains. Eagle looks like raven too much to be sure.