A problem with Vabbian Lightpaw

I recently bought a jackal skin called Vabbian Lightpaw. A very beautiful skin but I was a little disappointed with it because I found that I can't change the color of the teleport effect, it may not be that important but it did let me down. Getting 1200 to buy it and not being able to fully customize it as I want is bad. I would like you to change that, for example by putting along with eye color or whatever. Could you do that for me? I am very grateful right now and thank you so much for your game it is amazing, congratulations. <3

I agree with you. They made a decision to only give some jackal skins a dyable teleport effect, I guess to make certain skins more desirable? But considering that many jackals now also have a completely different visual effect (Mirror Masked, Shiverpeaks) it now seems unnecessarily oppressive to not be able to dye the regular effect for all mounts bought by gemstore.

Vabbian Lightpaw and Ceylon Cut both stand out as mounts that SHOULD have been singled out for special treatment due to their designs -- but really, why don't they all? I wonder how difficult it would be to simply assign a dye channel to that effect on all of the jackals?