[EU] Looking for a laid back LGBTQ+ friendly guild that also tries raids

Cynder.2509

Hello mate, I'm not part of the community but I just read the post. I looked around and I found this thread : https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/103650/lgbtqia-friendly-guild-court-of-the-mythical-beasts-myth-is-recruiting#latest

Maybe try joining .

As for life in general the only thing I can suggest to stranger on the internet is stay strong and try to be positive and do things you like, these are the things that keep us going.

I feel like you need a hard dose of reality here. You're making yourself seem like alot of work and not alot of fun to be around, I think the original post was way too much information and all the additional stuff is bordering on red flags. Frankly you have a mental illness as I'm sure you are aware and you need to seek real practical help from whatever medical sources you have available.

I have been through mental health struggles and I understand this is not an easy thing to be told point blank, but if you continue to push all your issues outward in this fashion you will be sorely disappointed. No one will ever come along and save you, it's not how life works, you have to make the big changes yourself. Sure you can seek help, but honestly the big change for me was getting a job. Being in a situation where you have to become functional is a big motivator and before you know it you will notice the improvements.

But I promise you this is true, you will not find the solution by reaching out in this fashion as it actively drives people away and feeds your low self esteem. I tried dating websites for a while and after a few failed dates i was really down, but it was because i was desperately trying to find someone. I kid you not, a few months after i stopped looking, i met my wife. We got engaged a year later and within another 2 we got married.

For the sake of everyone who has read your thread, please seek help instead of crying into the void.

• 1 month later...

New year, new try...

I know all of this is pretty text heavy above but I just wanted to give a warning based on previous experiences and I also would love to be around like minded people and have some sort of a safe environment. I don't want to give people sudden bad surprises and I want to be sure what I'm in for before too based on pretty terrible experience regarding my personality and the fact that I'm "different". I know I'm a terrible person and in the end I might fail everyone but I really hope that I'll find the right people for once.

I can't simply start my own guild because of many reasons. one of it being my extreme anxiety and another the fact that my friendlist is dead for over 6 years and the other is that nobody would join. I already tried something like that once but it was not really something. I'm just a failure and maybe it's better that I stop continuing my search and stop playing the game altogether as it offers nothing to old veterans anymore, sadly.

However I really hope that there are people out for me I can come to although everyone here hates me already as it shows by people agreeing to previous comments (my judgement is already done on here) and I should just leave instead of pestering you all...

• 1 month later...

Please help... I know nobody wants me and I'm considering switching to NA servers but maybe there's still people who could message me...

I'm just too desperate... I would post in the german forums if the people who sent me death threats in the old forums would be banned now but even reporting them didn't do shit and so I'm too afraid to say anything there so I try here and reddit hates me anyways.