Balanced?

Crozame.4098

> @"Crozame.4098" said:

> TO be very honest, I actually played Mirage and Symbolband.

> The first time I played Mirage, I can win a very good weaver player. Its so simple, spam clones, and when the opponents are close, staff 2 or port away. And after 30 mins, I can beat a lot of wars.

A basic condi Mirage can't win actually vs a fire weaver who know what he's doing (too much cleaning)

> I also tried symbolband. One main issue is the skill that grants 3 charges of blind, weakness and other conditions. Combines with other condition output, its just a nightmare for any melee class. And also, it takes about 70 games of symbolband to win a MAT (someone said that on forum, not me.).

Agreed for symbolbrand, can't tell much about it (even if i'm a good core/DH, i can't play FB correctly)

> Its really hard to understand how people reason on gaming forums.. Maybe should play less games mate.

The lesser you'll play pvp, the higher your rating will increase. (personal experience, accounts to just enjoy the game and 1 account for the leaderboard, 1-2 game per day)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Don Vega Van Kain.9842" said:

> > @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > TO be very honest, I actually played Mirage and Symbolband.

>

> > The first time I played Mirage, I can win a very good weaver player. Its so simple, spam clones, and when the opponents are close, staff 2 or port away. And after 30 mins, I can beat a lot of wars.

> A basic condi Mirage can't win actually vs a fire weaver who know what he's doing (too much cleaning)

>

> > I also tried symbolband. One main issue is the skill that grants 3 charges of blind, weakness and other conditions. Combines with other condition output, its just a nightmare for any melee class. And also, it takes about 70 games of symbolband to win a MAT (someone said that on forum, not me.).

> Agreed for symbolbrand, can't tell much about it (even if i'm a good core/DH, i can't play FB correctly)

>

> > Its really hard to understand how people reason on gaming forums.. Maybe should play less games mate.

> The lesser you'll play pvp, the higher your rating will increase. (personal experience, accounts to just enjoy the game and 1 account for the leaderboard, 1-2 game per day)

>

> > The first time I played Mirage, I can win a very good weaver player. Its so simple, spam clones, and when the opponents are close, staff 2 or port away. And after 30 mins, I can beat a lot of wars.

> A basic condi Mirage can't win actually vs a fire weaver who know what he's doing (too much cleaning)

It took about 10 minutes. Believe it or not, whatever. Moreover, you can also Check Lord Hizen 1v1 against Cellofrag.

> > Its really hard to understand how people reason on gaming forums.. Maybe should play less games mate.

> The lesser you'll play pvp, the higher your rating will increase. (personal experience, accounts to just enjoy the game and 1 account for the leaderboard, 1-2 game per day)

>

You misunderstood, but again, whatever.

> @"Crozame.4098" said:

> It took about 10 minutes. Believe it or not, whatever. Moreover, you can also Check Lord Hizen 1v1 against Cellofrag.

Hizen vs Cellofrag it's been 1 year ago ;) (many things have been nerfed in mirage since and the condi weaver build dosen't even exist...at least in Metabattle)

Still why we're talking about Mirage/Weaver when the problem is the warrior :p

> @"Don Vega Van Kain.9842" said:

> > It took about 10 minutes. Believe it or not, whatever. Moreover, you can also Check Lord Hizen 1v1 against Cellofrag.

>

> Hizen vs Cellofrag it's been 1 year ago ;) (many things have been nerfed in mirage since and the condi weaver build dosen't even exist...at least in Metabattle)

>

> Still why we're talking about Mirage/Weaver when the problem is the warrior :p

Remember, you asked about mirages. And I simply how passive game play style it is. OMG, whats wrong with people.... I am gonna stop, otherwise might be banned again...

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> > > > @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > > >

> > > > > Sorry, all I see is a grossly overpowered elite getting toned down to reasonable levels, and compared to other class overpowered elite nerfs in the past, warrior got off lightly.

> > > >

> > > > Really? Berzeker never came back after the nerf. And this dmg nerf is 1/1000 of the original dmg. PLease name some similar nerfs.

> > >

> > > The skills main use was its cc, the damage was only grossly on top. The cc is still in place.

> >

> > ok, so you also want to remove the cc? Whats your point? There are plenty of skills which have shorter CD, that CC and do dmg.....

>

> Please name ANY other skill in this game, at any point in time, which did the amount of damage rampage did OR did any significant damage AND had the amount of cc Rampage has? Rampage is not 1 cc, it's multiple.

Kill shot does more damage than rampage, unblock able AND doesn't need the CC, because if it hits your dead :)

> @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> New rampage is fine. You just can't "two fisted monkey style" with it anymore.

>

> Instead of just spamming CCs for free damage, you now how to CC and followup with 1. No more 2345 roll face on keyboard.

>

>

>

Giving it 1-2k max dmg is not two fisted monkey style. With regarding to spamming, there are other classes with spamming issues.