waypoint package

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> 2 questions

> 1. You mean on one character and that your map completion is 34%? The "topic" subject is a little short on... everything.

> 2. May I ask what is the point of this topic? Where's the discussion?

mb didn't see that the questions got deleted lol mobile op

It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

If it were me, I'd finish the waypoints on your main using mounts, and only ever consider using the waypoint unlock on a fresh 80 with none.

> @KTap.4381 said:

> It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

>

> If it were me, I'd finish the waypoints on your main using mounts, and only ever consider using the waypoint unlock on a fresh 80 with none.

i made up my mind and didnt get it instead i got the new shoes and wraps for my scourge but has anyone purchased this thing?

> @czerwoni.9563 said:

> > @KTap.4381 said:

> > It seems like you want us to make up your mind for you. Every answer to a question like this will be someone else's opinion. Figure it out for yourself :p

> >

> > If it were me, I'd finish the waypoints on your main using mounts, and only ever consider using the waypoint unlock on a fresh 80 with none.

>

> i made up my mind and didnt get it instead i got the new shoes and wraps for my scourge but has anyone purchased this thing?

Good choice, My Reaper loves the foefire set! I considered getting it for my fresh 80 Thief, but with all of the mounts unlocked I don't think I will. It would only save maybe a few hours over the whole map completion process.