Crashing while entering Instances

So I've been having this problem of the game crashing while entering instances. It's affecting the home & guild hall instances. The first time it happened I was using my holosmith and thought it was class-related but it occurred soon after with other characters too. It never used to be a problem and seems to have begun only after the Bjora Marches map/story came out.

I've tried using the '-repair' option and clearing the cache. They have made no difference and the crashing continues. I've sent the error logs to Anet after every crash. The logs all seem to refer to the same missing textures, mip-chains and gfx-related problems sorta thing each time. Which is why I tried the repair option in the first place.

When I reload the game and re-enter the same instance, it works no problem. So that kinda blows the gfx problems reported in the logs outta the water. However, it's very frustrating when I'm in a party and enter the home instance and crash. I end up either not being able to get back in or others getting booted cuz my game crashed.

Is there a solution to this problem? Any help/advice appreciated...