Scourge Shade Recharge Reduction Buff is Great, Why Not Allow it to Work in PvP?

FalsePromises.6398

I was a big fan of scourge pre-nerf, and had my hopes destroyed when it got nerfed so harshly. However, a patch or two ago, they gave the shade placement skill a huge cooldown reduction, which suddenly made scourge viable again in open world for me. It feels far more realistic to use with the shorter cooldowns, so my question becomes why wasn't the cooldown transferred to PvP as well? Scourges are still heavily handicapped there, but shaving the shade cooldown feels like it might at the very least put scourge back on the table, if not make them a much more viable style. I personally ran a variant of scourge that used classic shades before the patch, and I certainly feel like buffing scourge in that sense would return some of scourge's identity in PvP as more of a damage class instead of a sustain corrupter tank that spews out buffed up random bursts. What do y'all think of that? It's certainly not something that would make scourge flavor of the month again, but it would at least make it somewhat if not far more viable to be able to reposition at a much more feasible rate.