Add grieving to the raid armor boxes?

Velran.1052

From raids, the items have to be unique boss drops. As in "Chest of Heavy Coats" won't give you an option for Grieving, but Sabetha's Armor Box will give you the option for Sabetha's Assulter and Malicious Heavy Coats/ Both of which contain grieving. Same thing with Weapons. Chest of Axes for the shard vendor won't give you what you need but buying something like Assaulter's/Mailicious White Mantle Axe will work. For rings you would need to buy the Assulter/Malicious rings that are dropped by VG or McLeod.

Alternatively, gear that is obtained through Grandmaster crafting marks looks to have all stats from core, HoT, and PoF. Can confirm that it works for fractals as that how I got Light Grieving armor and a Grieving Scepter.

> @savacli.8172 said:

> From raids, the items have to be unique boss drops. As in "Chest of Heavy Coats" won't give you an option for Grieving, but Sabetha's Armor Box will give you the option for Sabetha's Assulter and Malicious Heavy Coats/ Both of which contain grieving. Same thing with Weapons. Chest of Axes for the shard vendor won't give you what you need but buying something like Assaulter's/Mailicious White Mantle Axe will work. For rings you would need to buy the Assulter/Malicious rings that are dropped by VG or McLeod.

>

> Alternatively, gear that is obtained through Grandmaster crafting marks looks to have all stats from core, HoT, and PoF. Can confirm that it works for fractals as that how I got Light Grieving armor and a Grieving Scepter.

Yep, That's what i meant. Please put grieving in those chests.

> @savacli.8172 said:

> Ah, gotcha. I think they will, but the Ascended version of Grieving hasn't made it's way into the game yet. So, my thinking is that when those Prefixes get added to the game they will also appear in boxes that let you select from Ascended prefixes (if that makes sense)

> @savacli.8172 said:

> From raids, the items have to be unique boss drops. As in "Chest of Heavy Coats" won't give you an option for Grieving, but Sabetha's Armor Box will give you the option for Sabetha's Assulter and Malicious Heavy Coats/ Both of which contain grieving. Same thing with Weapons. Chest of Axes for the shard vendor won't give you what you need but buying something like Assaulter's/Mailicious White Mantle Axe will work. For rings you would need to buy the Assulter/Malicious rings that are dropped by VG or McLeod.

>

> Alternatively, gear that is obtained through Grandmaster crafting marks looks to have all stats from core, HoT, and PoF. Can confirm that it works for fractals as that how I got Light Grieving armor and a Grieving Scepter.

Yes, I got my firebrand's grieving armor and weapons from Fractal vendor marks as well.