QoL Request Relating to Bonfires

This Wintersday, I've been trying to place Karma Bonfires for players giving gifts to orphans. Maintaining a series of multiple bonfires requires me to change characters every time I want to place a new one, as I cannot select a boost if it is already on the character placing the bonfire. This has led me to wasting a few bonfires; since there is a 15 minute wait between placing a new item and I've been refreshing Foods and other items, I occasionally forget to swap characters first. If I could pick the fire back up or select the boost on a different character, this wouldn't be a problem; however, once it is placed, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to recover the item.

Would it be possible to change the message stating "You already have this boost." and stopping the action to instead have a confirmation window? Something like "You already have this boost. Select it anyway? Y/N"

Apologies if there is a better place for this; I don't usually come to the forums, so I'm not sure if there's a better category, etc.