Can we get a trade/sale option of unused gem store items and Black Lion Vouchers/Tickets (etc)?

For example, I have several sets of unused unlimited gathering tools sitting in my bank that are going unused. Now, thanks to build templates and such, there is even less reason for me to purchase new character slots to use the gathering tool sets I have. Destroying them would make me feel like I did not receive enough value out of them other than just the skins. Unfortunately, gathering tools do not carry over on individual templates so in the bank they sit, taking much needed space.

Also included in this list is Outfit/Glider Vouchers, Mini Claim Tickets and so forth. I have many just sitting in the bank going unused as I have everything unlocked. So I ask the question:

Can you create a trade or sale option for these unused items?

Say if I payed 1000 gems for a gathering tool, I can recoup 500 gems or the ability to sell for gold, trade for ascended weapons/armor or something else such as crafting materials. Heck, even the ability to gift the items to other players wouldn't bother me. I would rather get something back or make it useful to others rather than outright destruction of the said items.