Account-Bound Inscriptions/Insignias/Materials

Syrus.2174

I guess we all know the Celestial stats and how their main component "Charged Quartz Crystals" is limited to 1 per day per account while also being account-bound.

I wonder, why is neither the inscription/insignia nor the crafting material itself at least not account-bound?

This doesn't just go for Celestial stats, some other inscriptions and insignias are also account-bound, while most of the original ones are not. I just think it would be better if all of them were available for sell/buy on the trade post. That would, for example for ones like the "Plaguedoctor"-stats, also allow for transforming map into gold via the trade post, which I don't see as a bad thing.

Overall I don't really see the reason for account-bound crafting materials and parts in most cases either. Them being limited to daily crafting would already limit the amount of them on the market and drive the price. People would also not be forced to farm certain materials themselves (having to deal with the annoying time-gating) and could instead focus on doing what they enjoy more instead, buying the needed materials via gold.

Crafting an armor set + two weapons of Celestial stats, for example, would take you 40 days of daily Charged Quartz Crystal farming (unless acquired via luck-based drops from gifts and mining nodes). Celestial is in no way balanced with the ease of acquisition for other stats and neither are some others which (can't be crafted and) are account-bound, making them disproportionately harder to get.

It would be great if the "account-bound" restrictions were removed from such items, it would allow for people to more freely acquire the stats they want without having to go through the time-gate hassle themselves and maybe put at least a little more value on gold as such materials would then become valuable to sell on the trade post.