The Lost Dolyak Achieve

I'm wondering if there's any way we can get a time extension on the appearance of Jeppa after the Veteran Giant is slain to complete her event? It seems she wanders off to the fire and if you don't talk to her in time, she disappears. She's only there for a matter of seconds, and then fades off.

My idea is to leave here there for perhaps a minute or so? Time enough to talk to her and grab the achieve, at least.

That's not even the worst part of the event. If you get tagged by anything while you are dismounted there is absolutely nothing you can do to reach her and the event will fail. For example, during the last phase, just before the giant, there are at least two dozen skelks which will stealth and keep you in combat state for at least 10-15 seconds which is enough for Jeppa to dust off and get killed by the giant.

I made the mistake of getting on the griffon to try keeping up, but the griffon glitched on me and I mounted with the griffon wings outspread and me standing up on it. While it was like this I couldn't go faster than walking pace.

Anyway I somehow made it to Jeppa in time and continued the event, but after slaying the giant she wandered off to the fire and then faded away. Didn't have the time to talk to her at all. :-1:

• 8 months later...