Necro Elite Help please

snoke.5239

Hello everyone!

I 've just come back to the game, and with all these new changes, I need some help.

Got my necro to level 80 and its elite class selected reaper. Everything went smooth but, I didn't get a weapon, and my necro id didn't change from standard id to my new reaper tag. Strange since on my ranger, I got my staff for my druid asap and my half-moon asap with no problem. Is this me or has the game change since I've been gone? Thanks in advance.

Remember Reaper trait line only makes you a Reaper if it is in the third (bottom) row.

Even with no training in the Reaper traits, you should still be able to use the Reaper Shroud transform and any greatsword. Pick up a cheap berserker rare or exotic along with berserker equipment if you do not have that already. The greatsword skills will unlock.

You may have gotten free headgear when unlocking Reaper but I cannot remember for sure.

Train Reaper traits to unlock them along with the heal, utilities, and elite but not having them will not prevent Reaper Shroud or GS use.

You may still wish to use a core Necromancer for a while until you unlock the Reaper traits as slotting a locked trait line is close to slotting no trait line at all.

For pve a locked reaper traitline is still better than playing core necro. You get so much more damage out of GS and reaper shroud even when you don't benefit from the reaper traits.

I can remember playing the first hot map with a locked reaper traitline until I got the hero points for the rest of the spec and it was an upgrade to core right from the start.

Anchokku,8142 That's it, It all unlock with no greatsword. Nothing.

I finally wrote a report to those Support people and they have straightened it out.

Normally, I would have received either an axe, Wargwarhorn or dagger, wand and staff. Now, nothing but cheap gear, Ywa, the good old days.

Thank you guys for all your help.