(Idea) Increase reaper shroud #1 range

leasm.1279

IMO, reaper shroud skill #1 needs a buff to give a better reason to stay in shroud longer after burning all cooldowns. But it's more than clear to me they won't give more damage to it.

So, what about increasing the range?

I mean, Greatsword is already the weapon of choice for melee preassure, and Axe/Scepter is the ranged option. So increasing the range on shroud #1 to, say, 300 would open an interesting extended cleaving choice for reaper, also giving a specific unique flavor to shroud.

This would require some tweaks to animation probably, but makes a lot of sence for a huge scythe. Could inrcrease also targets to 5 maybe. Not to say that actual scythe swing satiafaction (who played a game named Dante's Inferno knows what I'm talking about).

Dante´s Inferno was the first what came in mind when I saw reaper the first time.^^

Anyway, I think that would be good, considering that we fight with an enormous scythe, that feels like a little wood-stick.

But we already have increased AA-range when in reaper-shroud so this change will probably not even considered by the dev-team, sadly.