REDUCE TIME TIL RESPAWN WHEN STUCK IN WALL

hotte in space.2158

For all who didnt know it : When stuck in a wall, type /stuck in log window and you will get respawned after 30 seconds then.

30 seconds of waiting time until respawn is much too long ! Playing against a good team that doesnt help anymore and the match is lost.

15 seconds is long enough to prevent this tool from being abused !

Devs announced hotfixes, now this here would be an easy one

Funny story. Last night I got stuck in the wall in pvp. Didn't know about the /stuck, so I couldn't do anything but wait for the other team to kill me. But at least four of the other team member were bots, because the tried to get to me, but couldn't and couldn't damage me enough to kill me. So while I was stuck my team, mostly bots, captured the points and ignored the bots trying to get to me. I was a huge, funny mess

> @"scarydogie.3024" said:

> if the respawn time for typing /stuck was 15s you could just do that every time you got bled out for a faster respawn time. you would effectively be deleting that whole aspect of the game

As soon as a player moves /stuck gets interrupted and it shouldnt be a problem to not make it work when in downstate

> @"XatraZaytrax.2601" said:

> Funny story. Last night I got stuck in the wall in pvp. Didn't know about the /stuck, so I couldn't do anything but wait for the other team to kill me. But at least four of the other team member were bots, because the tried to get to me, but couldn't and couldn't damage me enough to kill me. So while I was stuck my team, mostly bots, captured the points and ignored the bots trying to get to me. I was a huge, funny mess

Four players with a sense for fairplay ? . . . must have been bots !