[PvP Build] The Post-Patch Immortal Spellbreaker

Multicolorhipster.9751

> @"Apolo.5942" said:

> Yeah no, if im going to be out sustained and out damaged then this has no point of being.

>

> This is the problem with warrior right now, if every other class can build a mid tier condition build that will out dps and out last you, what is the point?

>

> Warrior has no teeth.

Real damage is psychological, not metaphysical. With every bit of peaceful CC spam protest, we turn the =) "Everything is okay" charlatans against themselves. With that, we do more damage than any other profession in the game right now. We're kind of overpowered really.

But I understand. Namaste fellow Warrior. I hope one day you see the true path. ?

> You just found this, i have been playing it for months, go either necro condi, revenant or many others, they have just as much durability and much higher damage.

I posted this on February 25th, 2020

I also do not want to swap to playing those other classes as a coping mechanism. We can't fight change, but we can choose to adapt to the changes being made towards us. It's the only way we're going to beat this. The magic conch shell was right.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Update for the Feb 23rd 2021 patch**

Still an absolute monster imo. For efficacy, not fun of course. That doesn't matter though. Fun is forbidden in the accursed lands of PvP.

Playing this today, I survived a 4v1 friendly-node far(Yes 4v1) for 200 points of a game.

Here's the variant i'm using: [gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAIl7lJwSYYMFGKeaX+vTA-zZwOlMFC9KCyYB0xEQHDA](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAIl7lJwSYYMFGKeaX+vTA-zZwOlMFC9KCyYB0xEQHDA)

To get into specifics, the Ren nerfs and Minionmancer nerfs stealth-buffed this build because every bit of removed damage from PvP makes builds like this stronger.

Flash Shell nerfs also help a little.

The FC daze reduction is a straight nerf to this build, so its weaker in that respect.

That's why I started taking **Bull's Charge** for a util. If i'm going to lose 1 second of daze, bet i'm going to make up for it with 3 seconds of knockdown with yet another CC.

Bull's Charge is also good for moving between points and gap closing. Emergency Evade too and easy to land after breaking stuns with "SiO"

Over Bull's Charge I sometimes take **signet of stamina** for high-condi comps, and **kick** for decapping and more CC.

Using **No Escape** instead of Guard Counter now. The protection is pretty much useless since nothing does damage anyway. The imob is even more disruptive and helps your teammates that actually do damage, do damage. Also helps with chaining CC together.

Still using **Rune of the Flock** for the increased health, increased regen from Adrenal Health, and to bring the total healing of Mending to 7,213.

Another use is to heal allies for a small amount. If you're like me, and you're so bored that you only play PvP for dailies, this rune helps a lot with securing that top healing stat to get them done quicker and limits your exposure to the crawling chaos... of the _Darkest Duels_.

Namaste, and good luck ?