What does WvW need to attract new and old players who have already abandoned the game?

Menzo.2185

I stopped playing last year, things were getting stale with out of control damage and boon stacking. I have recently been informed of the new balance patch which got me interested in coming back. Saw the changes to Warclaw and have reinstalled. It seems as though they are starting to listen to player requests.

I am sure many would have liked the warclaw gone all together (never gonna happen with all those gem store skins), but I think they have managed to make somewhat of a compromise as it still give a big advantage just not as big as before.

Can't wait to jump in and try out the new changes.

Oh, and what can Anet do to get people to come back? Release alliances perhaps?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

performance. need to get rid of „skill lag“ once and for all.

closing t5 in eu was good but need to improve performance to allow for more people to enter the maps now.

the queues are a too high price to fill the maps with current gap.

when i come home 1 hour after reset on fridays i close the game short after login cause no chance getting on a map so leave it.

and dont fool us with rewards. the new armors are just ingame for the sake of „can say we did something“ but they are just not to meantion.

8 years passed and we get alibi crap...