Fixing the slip of a mouse button...

Long story short I thought I'd clicked the "more information" button but instead I clicked the "permanently part of the durmand priory" button.

My goal was to join the order of whispers. Is there any way to fix this? This is a character from literally the beginning of the game and is effectively my "main".

Thoughts?

If you insist on having that character in the Order of Whispers, you will have to start over from scratch. You can't revert your choices.

However, you should know that ANet dropped the personal story after the core campaign so that your personal choices don't matter in the long run. That's truly upsetting and disappointing, but that's how it is.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> If you insist on having that character in the Order of Whispers, you will have to start over from scratch. You can't revert your choices.

>

> However, you should know that ANet dropped the personal story after the core campaign so that your personal choices don't matter in the long run. That's truly upsetting and disappointing, but that's how it is.

Imagine the development nightmare of having to cater to every conceivable personal choice combination starting from character creation to where the story is at right now... I contend that the reason why the core story is so bland compared to later developments is because there are five races (with three starting choices, each) and three factions with separate storylines and even those were subdivided into separate "sub-quests" at times, based on your choices. It just wasn't feasible to keep up with that design method and put out constant content updates.

And the game is still in maintenance mode, if the rumours are to be believed... :neutral: