Trade-offs

monk seal.8079

If the 3rd expansion will have new elite specializations, can we get the trade-offs released with the new elite specializations and not two years later?

Also, can we get some idea when the trade-offs will be implemented for the current elite specializations that have not received them yet?

Yea, I really hope they'll release new elite specializations with trade-offs right of the bat. I don't wanna go again through "How dare you implement trade-offs to my class! It's unplayable now! I can't rollface my keyboard and collect bags! Unforgivable!" stuff. And I hope, that they'll be underpowered compared to core, so people won't cry about necessary changes again...

Personally, my opinion starts off with removing necromancer starts with ground-up fixing all its issues, can we get that, please?

I know it a lot to ask, but every new e spec they make, they break the game somehow, and they were super stubborn with scourge and when they nerf, they nerf into the ground.

I'd love if the spec could be equally competitive in pve PVP and WVW, even if its 1 per such as for WVW scourge only viable one for that.

Also while you are at it, can you fix other specs before elites come out? deal with how to keep mes balanced all e specs .

Give a purpose in competitve to Druid spec spvp?

Stuff like that.

New Elites are all good n all, but fix whats busted and don't repeat the kitten situation of having a elite replace everything and forcing e veryone to go to elite if they want to remain competitive in SPVP.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> Also while you are at it, can you fix other specs before elites come out? deal with how to keep mes balanced all e specs .

>

> Give a purpose in competitve to Druid spec spvp?

>

> Stuff like that.

>

Repeated nerfs to the Druid specialization long after it is no longer competitive in spvp. What's up with that?

Other specializations have gone without any trade-offs.