hope everybody is staying safe around the world with covid-19

thanks areanet for letting us know about things in gw2 content hope it all goes back to normal soon! an i hope everybody in the communty is safe as well fr other players! https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/a-message-to-our-community-about-covid-19/ if everybody did not know this!be kind an make up some advtures when in gw2 with the communty an your guild members!

Yes. Good luck and health to all the people from ArenaNet and their relatives!

Also thank you for putting the living world season packs on sale. Just what I needed. (I just finished HoT and LS3 and LS4 I still need to buy. Might buy them and rush the content even though I planned to take it a bit slow ... but with the next expansion probably next year I want to finish all stuff. ;) )

GW2 really is a great game and the community is nice. I'm usually one of these Europeans that is anti-US and I don't like most series and movies from the US. (Better Call Saul is a great exception. Great series.) But for computer games this country is very good and with it's different approach compared to other MMORPG (no gear treadmill) I really like GW2 while I usually don't enjoy MMORPG that much (not long term). (Also the lore and the races are cool.)

You guys from ArenaNet definitely need to stay healthy and continue to deliver great content! Same for all the other friendly players that help keeping the game alive by buying gems, playing the game (to keep it populated and interesting) and by contributing in the forums.