Fix the legend skill loadout

Buran.3796

> @"Buran.3796" said:

> I already use keyboard keys in my mouse ("alt" for the evade, "i", "l" and "o" for the #8, #9 and "select target"... But the mouse doesn't known when I swap a legend and as I said they have different functions in different order. ANet just should do their work.

Absolutely agreed. There’s no reason for them to have ignored this issue (and so many other Rev issues) for so long. I’ve personally bug reported it at least 200+ times at this point (only once a day at most) over the past year. It’s insulting to the rev playerbase and to those of us that paid huge money for the absolute disaster that is build templates. I shouldn’t be forced to do extra work to enjoy the game as a Revenant simply because the code is bad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@"ArenaNet Team.4819"

As much as I dislike bumping threads and trying to draw the attention of devs to topics they are already aware of, it also irks me that this issue persists.

Please note, I am sure that you are aware of this, Build Templates were introduced to the game in **October 2019**, more than 14 months before this post you are reading (if you are). Since their release I am sure there have been various kinks that were ironed out, however at the moment the Revenant profession seems to be the only one still being affected by the skill load-out resetting when changing templates. It's probably too far to say that the template function is useless because of this, however it does make it more annoying to use, especially if you have to remember that "this one class has these particular issues".

I would very much like to see a fix for this soon and I hope that Anet consider that since the build template slots are an additional item being sold for gems, it should really function as intended across the board, not just for 8/9 classes.