Warrior build???

Applejuicebox.3890

Metabattle is a good resource to start. Honestly, just tinker, find the weapons you like, then play with the traits to find what creates the most fun play experience for you.

Now, do you play PvE, high end content, WvW, or PvP?

Depending on what you want to do we can give you more focused advice.

But in general anything works in OW PvE. High end PvE core power banner slave, Berserker power/Condi banner slave, or Berserker power decapitate spam all work well.

PvP and WvW are mostly Spellbreaker builds, but Berserker Gunflame and Arc Divider have their places and the are some decent core options.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm also new playing a warrior as my 1st character I've not used my level 80 boost and have been looking at the banner salve builds which weapons should I use until I get berserker and can use torch . Sense I'm new to the game I don't see myself doing anything but open world pve, I've also seen both power and condition banner salve builds and em not sure which for me be the best to do, which will be best for survivability well I explore the game. I'm currently 57th and have all base skills maxed with Arms and Discipline, strength half done and the 1st skill in defense and tactics.

> @"Tolandruth.3854" said:

> I'm also new playing a warrior as my 1st character I've not used my level 80 boost and have been looking at the banner salve builds which weapons should I use until I get berserker and can use torch . Sense I'm new to the game I don't see myself doing anything but open world pve, I've also seen both power and condition banner salve builds and em not sure which for me be the best to do, which will be best for survivability well I explore the game. I'm currently 57th and have all base skills maxed with Arms and Discipline, strength half done and the 1st skill in defense and tactics.

If you are going Condi then run sword/sword + longbow until you get Berserker unlocked. Axe/axe will kill OWPvE mobs quicker though.