Lake Doric: cannons and cc

Well, these cannons have always been annoying, but something has changed lately making them even worse. For instance, today I am attempting the daily there with my guardian:

- Hammer 4 will not hit the breakbar even if standing right next to the cannon and without any enemies around.

- hammer 3 will hit and do low cc damage due immobilize

- sceptre 3 will not hit despite having the cannon target and nothing else in sight

- shield of the avenger no longer applies weakness to the cannon whereas previously it was a good source of cc damage

- hammer of wisdom still hits, if there are no other enemies in the target area

These changes have made dealing with the cannons significantly more annoying than it used to be (and it's not like they were enjoyable before).

Could we fix these cannons, please?

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> I always just glided and broke them that way. This was back when I used to do the dailies and before Anet nerfed all LS3/4 dailies.

Gliding and using skill 2 means getting on the leylines, and generally speaking that can only be done while engaging. Unless the suggestion is to leave the cannon and return later on, or to do the whole fight on glider? Neither seems all that appealing, but I'll keep the suggestion in mind for the future.

• 5 months later...